Re: [sumo-user] Air Pollution HeatMap

I was more looking for a heatmap like this one from London. For that, I was thinking about the --emission-output which gives (long,lat) in the output, and then I can make some spatio-temporal analysis for the aggregation over the area. I lack the GIS expertise for data aggregation though. The idea is to compare the values from simulation with empirical data measured by portable devices, that's why aggregation along edges or lanes is not the best indicator.
image.png