Re: [sumo-user] [EXTERNAL] Re: ACC CACC model

Yes.
- https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/TraCI.html (traci.vehicle.setType)
- https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Calibrator.html#calibrating_vehicle_types

Am Do., 23. Dez. 2021 um 17:42 Uhr schrieb Pradeep Viyaluru Harinath <pradeep.viyaluruharinath@xxxxxxxx>:
Thank you for your reply. Can I know if the car following behavior or lane change behavior can it be varied based on the edge it travels or can I define it to change beyond any specified point.In other words is it possible to have more than one behavior for a vehicle in a single simulation.

Regards,
V.H.Pradeep

From: sumo-user <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2021 4:02:55 AM
To: Sumo project User discussions <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [sumo-user] ACC CACC model

  **EXTERNAL EMAIL**
  This email originated outside of The University of Texas at San Antonio.
  Please exercise caution when clicking on links or opening attachments.

Yes.

<vType id="x" carFollowModel="CACC"/>
<vehicle type="x" ... />

Am Do., 23. Dez. 2021 um 00:58 Uhr schrieb Pradeep Viyaluru Harinath <pradeep.viyaluruharinath@xxxxxxxx>:

Hello Sumo community,

I was curious to understand if the following models ACC and CACC were implemented in the recent versions of SUMO. If not can I still assign those default values that were given in the documentation to the vehicles in my simulation.

Thanks and regards,

V.h.Pradeep