Re: [sumo-user] Turn files using netedit

The parameter field in edgeRelation model defines the default attributes of newly created edgeRelations.
You can later modify the values in inspect mode.
The default attribute for turn files is 'count' but you can use any other attribute name (i.e. carCount, bikeCount, truckCount).
Tools such as routeSampler.py use the option --turn-attribute to select which value to use.