[sumo-user] 答复: sumo-gui breaks with SUMO-1.11.0 simulations

I’ve no problem with sumo 1.11.0, it just works like before.

发件人: sumo-user <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> 代表 Alejandro Rodríguez Sánchez
发送时间: 20211130 19:46
收件人: Sumo project User discussions <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
主题: [sumo-user] sumo-gui breaks with SUMO-1.11.0 simulations

Hi everyone,

I have noticed that sumo-gui breaks when I try to open a simulation created with SUMO-1.11.0.

It successfully loads the network and additional files, but when I click the play button it crashes without showing an error. The last message raised is "Simulation started with time: 0.00", after that, the program closes.

I am having this issue only with files created by version 1.11.0 and in several unrelated computers with all the drivers up-to-date.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? And is there a plausible solution?

Regards,

Alejandro

--

Alejandro Rodríguez Sánchez

PhD student
CIEMAT // Universidad Complutense de Madrid
28040 Madrid
email: alrodr25@xxxxxx

Back to the top