Re: [sumo-user] Lane reduction parameters after passing the intersection

Hello,
It seems your question is almost identical to one one you sent on Oct. 13.
Did you receive the recommendations that I send on Oct. 19?
If so, did you attempt to implement those recommendations and what were your results?

regards,
Jakob