[sumo-user] Question about sumogui regarding vehperhour

Hello,

I have a basic confusion.

I first defined my simulation to start at 0 sec and end at 3600 sec. I gave a flow of 1800 vehperhour. However, even after 3600 sec, the sumogui shows that new vehicles are being loaded to the simulation. Is it just for the visuals or are new vehicles being inserted in the network even if the end time is specified as 3600 sec. I have attached pics for your reference.

And also, the simulation ends at 5583 sec, which is a lot higher than the specified end of departure interval (i.e. 3600 sec in this case)

Regards,
Royal