[sumo-user] Info about SUMO

Hi, I am Claudiu Gabriel Ivan, an Engineering in Computer Science student. I am working on my Master’s Degree thesis together with the University of Lubeck and I will like to ask you some questions about your system.

My research has the goal to understand if there is any possibility of automatically detect car crashes using sensors data from smartphones. For doing this, I need data which are not easy to obtain, like real time acceleration and speed during the crash. I was wondering if your system could also emulate car crashes and if that crashes would possibly be physically realistic. Is acceleration and speed emulated like in real case scenarios, during crashes?

Thank you in advance for your kindness.

Claudiu

Back to the top