[sumo-user] Lane organization

Hello everyone,

I am trying to do the simulations in basicĀ  tutorials in SUMO documentation.The quickstart example but when I want to allocate the lanes I have problem. At some point itĀ  is written to go to the connection mode and then click on a specific edge to work on lanes and there is also a table describing the links between the lanes but when I click on an edge I don't know what parameters I should change to set the lanes as they are in the table. Any kind of help is truly appreciated.

Back to the top