[sumo-user] Sumo installation on CentOS 8

Hi everyone,

I'm installing sumo on Centos 8, using commands as reported in the link below :
# cd /etc/yum.repos.d/
# wget https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:behrisch/CentOS_8/home:behrisch.repo
# yum install sumo

the  following error comes ( a translation from french 2 english) :
Problem : the packet sumo-2:git-1314.1.x86_64 require libgdal.so.26()(64bit), however no provider can be installable
  - installation of the best candidat is  impossible

Here is the link I used for the installation :
source : https://software.opensuse.org/download/package?package=sumo&project=home%3Abehrisch

Thank you very much for your answers and orientation.
Dr. Elarbi

Back to the top