[sumo-user] Updating the OpenDrive version on exporting.

Hello,

I am a simulation engineer at AVL and for my work I am using the SUMO software (which is great!). Mainly

I focus on exporting from OSM files to XODR files. Currently I am using Windows binary version of SUMO.

I was wondering if there are any updates to which version of OpenDrive format can SUMO store.  Using netconvert

I can export an OpenDrive file up to the 1.4.0 version and for my work I would need the latest version of XODR.

Any help would be much appreciated.

With kind regards,

Gregor Ovsenjak

Back to the top