Re: [sumo-user] Lane change output remains same

LaneChangeModel parameters must be changed for each vehicle individually using traci.vehicle.setParameter(vehID, "lcStrategic", str(newValue)).
Note, that any misspelling ("lcLookover") will be interpreted as user-defined parameter and not cause an error (but will be ignored by the vehicle).

regards,
Jakob