[sumo-user] Using AADT Data To Determine Traffic Count In OSM Web Wizard

Good day!

I'm Brandon Patangan, an undergraduate Economics student at the University of The Philippines Los Banos. I'm currently working on a thesis that aims to simulate the possible effects of the construction of a proposed Public-Private Partnership bypass road on Travel Time Savings.

I do have multi-modal Annual Average Daily Traffic (AADT) data for the study area (Coordinates 14.206762 121.251646 in OSM Web Wizard) and I was wondering if there was a way to use this data to determine the total vehicle hourly count in OSM Web Wizard?

From what I understand in the document, the total vehicle count is computed based on count x edge length x lanes, and I was hoping to use the real-world AADT value instead. Thank you!

Brandon

Back to the top