Re: [sumo-user] Lane change output using Traci

Hello,
there is no direct equivalent to lanechange-output via TraCI. You can piece together most the information with successive calls to
- vehicle.getLaneID / getLaneIndex to track whether a lane change has occurred (some care must be taken if the vehicle changes it's edge and it's lane in the same step)
- vehicle.getLaneChangeState
- vehicle.getLeader / vehicle.getFollower

regards,
Jakob