Re: [sumo-user] Routes to flows

Such a tool doesn't exist yet in the SUMO distribution. It shouldn't be too hard to add an option to vehicle2flow that performs the desired aggregation.
Pull requests are welcome. (see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/FAQ.html#how_do_code_contributions_work)

Several sumo tools that write vehicles (i.e. randomTrips and routeSampler) are also able to write flows by setting an option. Depending on where your vehicles came from, this might be a quicker solution.