Re: [sumo-user] VehiDs passing through a line

- getLoadedIDList only returns vehicles that were loaded in the last simulation step (instead of all vehicles loaded so far)
- vehicle.getIDList returns all running vehicles
- edge.getLastStepVehicleIDs returns vehicles on an edge
- if the edge is very short, vehicles might pass over it in a single step. If you need to handle this case, define a detector on that edge instead

regards,
Jakob