[sumo-user] Is there an easy way to convert nodes in SUMO Traas from a junction to a roundabout?

To whom it may concern,

As students of computer science we are using Sumo for one of our projects and we would like to know if there is any way of converting junctions to roundabouts and the other way around? Do we need to manually change the XML file or is there any other way and if there is we would appreciate a nod into the right direction.
Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Students from Famnit, Slovenia

Back to the top