[sumo-user] Taxis not appearing during SUMO test

Hi sumo users,

I'm working through a sumo test involving duarouter, persontrips, and taxis in preparation for a larger project exploring ride-hailing and ride-pooling.

The test is located at the following path:
https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/tree/main/tests/duarouter/person/personTrip/taxi/walk_first_transferTaxi

Using the code provided, I'm able to reproduce the simulation on my device aside from the taxi. The taxi needed to pick up Person p0 does not appear, and the simulation ends with the warning "Person 'p0' aborted waiting for taxi at edge 'A1A0'.

As the only required file not provided on github is the .sumocfg file, I assume the error is there. Does anyone know what items should be in the .sumocfg file to make the taxi appear for this test? I have already tried defining a taxi dispatch algorithm and idle algorithm here but that did not help.

Thank you so much,

--
Griffin Hanekamp
Technical University of Munich | 2022