Re: [sumo-user] Help with scenario creation

regarding the duarouter error, you'll have to define the vType 'evehicle' in an additional file and load this into duarouter via option --additional-files. See https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Definition_of_Vehicles%2C_Vehicle_Types%2C_and_Routes.html#vehicle_types