Re: [sumo-user] Question about Algorithms for Bus Bunching Prevention SUMO

Jakob

I am having some trouble understanding what I am doing wrong with my bus schedule that I created. I have a schedule that consists of stopping at bus stops for 30 secs followed by moving to the next bus stop in 120 secs. The schedule for the bus stops look something like this:

Simulation Time

Bus_2

3600

BusStop

In-Transit

      Until

3630

30

BusStop1

30

3750

120

3780

30

BusStop2

150

3900

120

3930

30

BusStop3

270

4050

120

4080

30

BusStop4

390

4200

120

4230

30

BusStop5

510

4350

120

4380

30

BusStop6

630

4500

120

The column on the far-right is representative of the “until” keyword that is used in the xml code to represent when the bus can move to the next stop. The issue that I am running into is that the bus at times seems to stay longer 30 secs at some bus stops, especially when the simulation progresses. Why exactly is this happening? Is this a built-in deviation or variance in SUMO’s public transport model? Or is my xml code wrong?

To give a little more context I have also attached my .net.xml, .rou.xml, and additional files for the bus system. There is also traffic in this model. Could that be the reason for the variation bus stop stop times?

Thank you

Ifezue

Sent from Mail for Windows