Re: [sumo-user] Questions about having multiple vTypes, Routes, and Vehicles in the Same File

Jakob

I tried removing the mistake from earlier and correcting the format. However, I am still getting an error message that looks something like this when I run the sumocfg file:

I have attached my .rou.xml, .net.xml, and add.xml files as a reference.

I understand that there are two different vTypes, routes, and vehicles being used in this one xml file, but I didn’t think that this should send up an error message in SUMO. Do you know why exactly this error is showing up. I don’t understand what the error message is trying to tell me. I tried moving the bus stop ‘busStop_JagTranRdSB7_1_25’ to a different location on lane ‘JagTranRdSB7_1, but that did not work. Do you know what could be done to clear this issue up?

Thank you

Ifezue

Sent from Mail for Windows