Re: [sumo-user] Netconvert generate specific phase size tllogic

There are multiple layouts with 4 phases. The one you want may be the 'incoming' layout. see: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Traffic_Lights.html#automatically_generated_tls-programs
To learn how to write custom programs it may be easier to first define them graphically in netedit and then save them to a file: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Netedit/editModesNetwork.html#traffic_lights
However, an explanation for the xml defintions is at https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Traffic_Lights.html#defining_new_tls-programs

regards,
Jakob

Am Do., 9. Sept. 2021 um 04:49 Uhr schrieb Dayuan Tan <dayuan1@xxxxxxxx>:
Hi community,

Good afternoon!

When I use netconvert it generated a tllogic with 8 phases by default. How could I set it to make it become a 4 phases tllogic?

I have tried to add an additional file with 4 phases tllogic in .sumocfg but it says the phase size doesn't match.

I have tried use a tllogic file as input in .netccfg, but it prompts
$ netconvert -c my.netccfg
Parsing traffic lights from 'my.tllogic.xml' ...
Error: Cannot load traffic light program for unknown id '1', programID 'mytllogic'.
Repeating initial error messages:
Cannot load traffic light program for unknown id '1', programID 'mytllogic'.
Quitting (on error).

Any suggestions? Thank you very much! Any reply will be appreciated!

Have a good day!

Sincerely,
Dayuan

————