[sumo-user] Trouble Developing Route File from Turn Probabilities

Hello Everyone

I am working with turn probabilities in order to produce routes within my network and I am currently trying to test and see if a flow of vehicles can enter and move through the following intersection successfully. Please know that this is one in a chain of intersections and I am just trying to get the hang of working with jtrrouter by working on this one intersection for now. Also the red arrow is point to edge named “OldShellEB2” and the edge moving to the right is “OldShellEB3” and so on.

An Ink Drawing

I was able to create flow definitions, a turn ratio file, and network file to generate a routing file for my vehicle in the flow file. Please the files below:

Flow definition file:

Here I followed the instructions for flow definition when the destination is not known within a vehicle’s route.

Turn-Ratio File:

…and of course the net-file is extremely large because it was generated from the OSMWizard.

Once aggregated and placed as inputs into jtrrouter to produce a rou.xml file, I got this error message and I am not really sure what is going on. I am not really sure what ‘flow-files’ is deprecated means. Do I need to put turn probabilities for all intersections in my network? Also what does “The route starting at edge ‘OldShellEB1’ could not be closed” means and how can I fix this problem?

Thank you in advance for the assistance

Ifezue

Sent from Mail for Windows

Back to the top