[sumo-user] Tram Cars Overlapping issue

Hello Team,

I am currently working on a project where I am trying to model the traffic demand for the certain area in Frankfurt city.

I am facing an issue where the tram lane and vehicle lane are overlapped and when the tram and cars run in parallel they run over each other.For more details, I have also attached the screenshot in this email.

Could you please guide me with the ways to handle this situation.

--
Thanks & Regards
Shamli Soni

Cand. MSc. Inf. Shamli Soni
Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences
Fachbereich 2
Informatik und Ingenieurwissenschaften Nibelungenplatz 1
D-60318 Frankfurt am Main
soni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx