From: "Jakob Erdmann" <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Wuping Xin" <oudouxin@xxxxxxxxx>; "Sumo project User discussions" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 8/16/2021 12:47:05 PM
Subject: Re: [sumo-user] Looking for a large SUMO network for benchmarking

Hello,

There are public scenarios for download at https://github.com/DLR-TS/sumo-scenarios
The biggest one is brunswick (run brunswick/miv/build.sh and the brunswick/miv/oneshot.sumocfg)
Larger larger scenario can be found here: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Data/Scenarios.html
If you need even larger networks, download the country of your choice at http://download.geofabrik.de/ and import with netconvert.
- random traffic should be enough for benchmarking: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tools/Trip.html#randomtripspy

I'd be interested in learning about your benchmark results.

regards,
Jakob