Re: [sumo-user] regarding change of allowed speed along a route

Hello Gerald,
there isn't really a decision tree for most of the speed decisions (except for a big one within the lane change model).
All of the potential influences are evaluated and the minimum allowed speed is used.
The page you found is an attempt to list all these influences and will be extended as needed (let me know if a particular situation is unclear or vehicles behave different from the expectation)
A list of recent amendments can be found at https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/commits/master/docs/web/docs/Simulation/VehicleSpeed.md

best regards,
Jakob