if you do not need new gui functionality you could use https://pypi.org/project/PyAutoGUI/ or something similar (xdotool) to remote control the sumo-gui process.
regards,
Jakob

Am Fr., 6. Aug. 2021 um 16:44 Uhr schrieb Arbi Alaouy <estdoctor@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

First of all, I would like to thank you for this nice community,

Secondly, I wish to develop a simulator based on sumo;
and I want to know how can I launch/integrate sumo-gui simulation within a GUI developed by python.
how can I run it, stop it from buttons of our extended simulator (not sumo framework).

I hope do the same thing with netedit, call it from python GUI.

Thank you very much for the answers and any documentation  will be very appreciated.

Best regards.

--
Dr Arbi