Re: [sumo-user] trip file in duaiterate.py

I thank you Jackob,
It would be great if you let me spell my way out to be sure of the path. I have a scenario in which there are two kinds of trips. The prior is the background trips generated by OSM (osm.passenger.trips.xml) and the latter, an origin-destination one created by the od2trips tool (od2trips.xml) including the emergency type vehicles loaded as the additional file. The impact assessment of the background flow on the routing process of the emergency vehicles is my aim. So, I got my job done as following:
path>od2trips -C od2trips.config.xml -n taz.xml -d od_file -o od2trips.xml --vtype emergency
path>od2trips -c od2trips.config.xml -n taz.xml -d od_file -o od2trips.xml --vtype emergency
path>duarouter -C duatrips.config.xml -n osm.net.xml -r osm.passenger.trips.xml,od2trips.xml  --additional-files add_file.xml -o duatrips.xml
path>duarouter -c duatrips.config.xml -n osm.net.xml -r osm.passenger.trips.xml,od2trips.xml --additional-files add_file.xml -o duatrips.xml
path>duaiterate.py -n osm.net.xml -t duatrips.xml -l (nr-of-iterations)
I would be thankful if you mentioned your idea.

Best regards, Ali