Re: [sumo-user] Why vehicle starts to blink when in an opposite lane?

Hi Jakob, thanks for the answer.

I attached a set of SUMO configuration files. In order to run, you just need to unzip them and execute the config file "/map/map.frontal-collision.sumocfg". When the simulation time reaches around 100 seconds, some vehicles will start to "blink/twinkle/become transparent". I think I agree with you that this problem seems to be related to graphics. I increased the step length from 0.01 to 0.03 and the issue decreased the frequency, but I would like to know if you can reproduce the same behavior on your machine as well.

Thank you very much,
Rafael