Re: [sumo-user] Pedestrians Crossing

Hi Herald,

I was studying the code in MSVehicle.cpp but I do not see pedestrian logic there. Is there a class similar to MSVehicle.cpp but for pedestrians?

On Thu, 15 Jul 2021 at 19:59, Harald Schaefer <fechsaer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Jose,

I would start looking in MSVehicle.cpp.

Which version of SUMO are you using?

Do you have a small working example of pedestrians starting at yellow?

I could also think of special traffic lights for pedestrian lanes without a yellow phase.

For a more precise answer you have to wait until the main developers are back.

Greetings, Harald