[sumo-user] Loading different vehicle types and pedestrians from count data

Hello,

I'm having an issue loading different vehicle types - cars, trucks and busses- and pedestrians from traffic counts onto the simulation.
I have tried using edgedata mode and routesampler.py to define number of each vehicle types and pedestrians but eventually I have to specify vehicle types on the route files generated from each data set run though routesampler.

Is there a way to generate vehicles based on their types on to the model?

Regards,
Isaac Karoki

Back to the top