Re: [sumo-user] vehroute2amitranOD tool

Attached files

El jue, 8 jul 2021 a las 9:49, samuel piñeiro (<samuel.pineiro.pena@xxxxxxxxx>) escribió:
Hello,

I am trying to use the vehroute2amitranOD.py tool. I see that the input file that contains the vehicles must include the attributes "fromTaz" and "toTaz", otherwise the result is the following.

image.png
 As you can see, the source and destination attributes are equal to None. The input file I am using is the output of SUMO "vehicle routes information", which has this form.

image.png
Is there any way that the output file of the SUMO execution contains the fields "fromTAZ" and "toTaz"? I have tried using DUAROUTER including the file where the TAZs are defined using the "--with-taz" option but it doesn't work, this is what I get.

image.png

My goal is to generate the origin-destination matrices following Amitran format from the simulation routes.

I attach the files used in the simulation.

Thanks for your help.

Regards.
Samuel.

Back to the top