[sumo-user] Importing multiple background images

Hi,

I am using the latest SUMO (1.9.2) for a large-scale simulation. Could I load multiple background images into SUMO?

I have tried to enter the paths of image files in the decals GUI, but I failed. It seems that we cannot directly enter the paths. Is it a bug?

So I have defined decals in XML files and imported the images. It seems that one XML file is only for one image and loading multiple XML files override the previous ones.

Can anyone kindly help me  address the problem?

Best,
Yu Tang

Back to the top