[sumo-user] Technical Question on Emission Models in SUMO

Hello Everyone

I had an extremely technical question about the Emission Model in SUMO. I am
currently looking at modeling buses on a fixed route and I was intending for
these buses to pick up and drop off passengers at specific bus stops.
Throughout this operation, I am interested in knowing what the fuel
consumption is and I was wondering if the emission models in SUMO account
for the weight of the passengers that are getting on or off the bus within
the fuel consumption aspect of the emission model?...Or is the weight of
passengers onboarding or alighting from the bus considered to be negligible
within the emission model in SUMO?

Thank you for help in advance
Ifezue Obiako