Re: [sumo-user] [SPAM] duaiterate.py problems

Hi Jakob,

Thanks for your patience and kind responses. I am so sorry for this long
chain of emails but I have two more questions:

1) I moved those options to the last of the list and now I think that I
should update my sumo version because of this message
"--time-to-teleport.disconnected" is not a valid option for "C:\Program
Files (x86)\Eclipse\sumo-git\bin\sumo"

My sumo version is 1-7-0 while the option --time-to-teleport.disconnect
started to support value 0 for teleporting without waiting from version
1-9-1. Am I right?

2) According to what you said before (duaIterate runs both duarouter and
sumo on your inputs.
However, only sumo supports loading closingReroute and closingLaneReroute.
Such definitions will be ignored when passed to duarouter with option
duarouter--additional-files) and using these two options
("sumo--ignore-route-errors"  and "sumo--time-to-teleport.disconnected 0"),
duaIterate assigns the traffic to the network without considering the closed
links and then in the next step (traffic simulation) those trips which
include closed links in their routes will be easily ignored and considered
as cancelled trips. Please correct me if I am wrong. Otherwise, I believe
duaIterate is very far from reality and could not be used in case of some
links closures.

Many thanks,
Fereshteh