Re: [sumo-user] Regarding Mesoscopic Actuated Traffic Light

The documentation regarding option "--tls.default-type actuated" is in reference to the default microscopic simulation model.
If you use actuated traffic lights with meso, they will operate in 'static' mode (using their duration parameter instead of minDur,maxDur).
The reason behind this being that meso vehicle position are less precise than micro and therefore do not support regular induction loop outputs (as required by the actuated traffic lights).

Please note the sumo output "Warning: Traffic light type 'actuated' cannot be used in mesoscopic simulation. Using 'static' as fallback."

regards,
Jakob