[sumo-user] Track number of vehicles for specific street

I'm needing to evaluate the accuracy of my model, so will be comparing it with traffic information for the number of vehicles that pass a road at each hour.

The edge output file generated by my simulation is huge, and I believe a python script to crawl through it would be incredibly slow.

It there any way to keep track of the number of vehicles that pass a specific edge in SUMO, or atleast restrict the amount of data being output to only edges that are relevant to me?

Thanks,
Dom Newman

Back to the top