Re: [sumo-user] invalid vType

I am so sorry for putting you into all this trouble. First of all, I
have to say that I know the way we talked about it in our previous
discussions. As I understand, we need a vehicle with a defined type to
determine the types of the other vehicle by copying its type. I was
looking for a way to assign the type of that vehicle without using
XML. I hope I have been able to express what I mean.

Thank you,
Ali