Re: [sumo-user] Vehicle '0' is not known

You can handle the exception: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/TraCI/Interfacing_TraCI_from_Python.html#handling_exceptions

regards,
Jakob

Am Mi., 28. Apr. 2021 um 13:56 Uhr schrieb Hema Latha <hemalatha.c98@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello,

I've interfaced SUMO with NetSim for my VANET clustering algorithm simulation. NetSim extracts the values of vehicles from SUMO. In my SUMO configuration, vehicles leave before the simulation is completed but NetSim still tries to acquire the values of left vehicles and thus I get the following error.

Error: Answered with error to command 0xa4: Vehicle '0' is not known
Error: tcpip::Socket::recvAndCheck @ recv: peer shutdown
Quitting (on error).

I want NetSim to stop acquiring values of "dead" vehicles. How do I achieve this? PFA the python file used by NetSim to communicate with SUMO.

Regards,
C.Hemalatha