[sumo-user] Road Based Congestion Level

Hello,

I am trying to get the data of congestion levels for each individual
road. I have found this page
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output/Lane-_or_Edge-based_Traffic_Measures.html#Value_Descriptions
and I think the lane data can somewhat help me. However, I am still a
rookie on Sumo so I have some questions. To get that lane data, I
think I need to add:
<additional> <laneData id="<MEASUREMENT_ID>" file="<OUTPUT_FILE>"
.../> </additional> part to the cfg file. But in the example of the
additional-file page on the wiki, It looks like I need to write it for
each road. Is there a way to get the laneData for each road, at each
time step?

Regards,
A. Toprak Firat

Back to the top