Re: [sumo-user] Import the traffic data of Detector E3

Hello,
- dfrouter does not support e3Detector. Also, the counts for all lanes of an edge are simply added.
If you have edge-based data, it is enough to define one e1Detector per edge on an arbitrary lane and use this for your counting data
- for alternative tools to import counting data, see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Demand/Routes_from_Observation_Points.html#introduction
regards,
Jakob