Re: [sumo-user] Can not figure out how to get some statistics

1) tripinfo-output lists the number of times a car was stopped (waitingCount). Note that a car may stop multiple times at the same junction if the queue is not cleared in a single green phase. Note that all the traci functions with 'stop' in their name are for scheduled stops (<stop>) rather than waiting-at-junction. From TraCI, you have to check the vehicle speeds continuously and count the number of times it drops from a high value to a low value.
2) you can compute this from the input route input file or from vehroute-output (if your cars are re-routing in the simulation) by just counting the number of time specifc edges are used.  https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tools/Routes.html#countedgeusagepy (use with option --intermediate). If you need a running count from TraCI, define detectors (i.e. inductionLoop) for each approach and then count the number of distinct vehicles in traci.inductionloop.getVehicleData
3) offline: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output/QueueOutput.html. TraCI: either filter vehicles on an edge according to their position / speed or define a laneAreaDetector on the approach and call traci.lanearea.getJamLengthVehicle

You might also find  this useful: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tools/Output.html#computecoordinationpy

regards,
Jakob