[sumo-user] Information about SUMO features

Hi everyone, I have some questions about SUMO features that I didn't find in the documentation:

  1. It is possible to simulate a defined real-world road and focus attention on a single vehicle while around it the traffic continues to be random?
  2. Regarding OSM Web Wizard, it is possible to restrict the selection area to only the road of interest (for example a specific highway)?

Waiting for your kind reply, I appreciate the opportunity to extend cordial greetings.

Back to the top