Re: [sumo-user] Question Regarding Passenger Data in SUMO

Using option -t you can get a ride summery in the log file and on the command line that includes number of rides and average ride length:
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output.html#aggregated_traffic_measures
If you must distinguish rides of different types (i.e. because your simulation also contains persons that ride private cars) then you have to analyze and aggregated the routeLength of individual rides from tripinfo-output:
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output/TripInfo.html#person_and_container_output

regards,
Jakob