[sumo-user] junction length

Hi there,
 I am working on a project related to improvements in traffic lights and I was wondering if there is a way to get any junction length in sumo
as I am trying to place some induction loop detectors and I have to put them in an exact position which I cannot get because I don't have the junction length.

I tried to take the shape and do some calculations using Pythagorean Theorem and take the max and min for x and y but it is not accurate as it should be.

is there a way to get the exact length of any junction in sumo?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Mohammed Hammam
Twitter    ​. Linkedin