Re: [sumo-user] How to make your own GUI Vehicle shape?

Hello,
the easiest solution is to texture the vehicle by setting vType attribute imgFile and then changing the vehicle gui settings to 'show as raster images'.
You can also make a segmented ship shape by setting "carriageLength":  https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Definition_of_Vehicles,_Vehicle_Types,_and_Routes.html#visualization

regards,
Jakob