Re: [sumo-user] Polyconvert - Netedit - Layers

Thanks for pointing out this bug. It is now fixed (https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/8316).
You can either updated to the latest development version tomorrow or use netedit version 1.6.0.

regards,
Jakob

Am Do., 4. März 2021 um 11:30 Uhr schrieb Tzanis Dimitris <dtzanis@xxxxxxxx>:

Hello,

I created a network in SUMO, which I know that is by default drawn at layer = 0 (right-click on any edge of our current network shows height = 0; if this plays any role). Subsequently, I used the polyconvert script to generate the background of the relevant area (shapes and pois). When I import the poi.xml file as an additional file, the background appears properly in sumo-gui (network elements above shapes and pois), while in netedit shapes and pois appear on top of the network (thus I cannot edit it properly). I have ensured that the layers of all shapes and pois are lower than -1000. Do you have any idea how to fix this issue that causes the discrepancy between sumo-gui and netedit (I use SUMO version 1.8.0).

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Dimitris