[sumo-user] Change lane and move between other vehicles

Hi,

I intend to write a code in TraCI to order a vehicle to change lane and move
to a free space between two specific vehicles in the target lane. I was
wondering to know what command is appropriate for this purpose. Using the
"changeLane" command, vehicles would change lane, but it is not guarantied
that the vehicle would move to a predefined space between other vehicles. I
appreciate in advance for your help.

Regards,
Reza.