Re: [sumo-user] "Cannot load shape file since SUMO was compiled without GDAL support", in cluster

Compiling from source with the necessary libraries installed should indeed fix this: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Installing/Linux_Build.html#installing_required_tools_and_libraries

Am Mo., 1. März 2021 um 11:32 Uhr schrieb Alejandro Rodríguez Sánchez <alrodr25@xxxxxx>:
Hello,

I am using SUMO v1.8.0 in a hpc cluster and I wanted to load the elevation data from a shapefile for my network. However I got the error Cannot load shape file since SUMO was compiled without GDAL support.
I've seen that there is a solution for this issue in Windows version, is there any solution from a source coda installation? Would installing the sumo-all-1.8.0.tar.gz source code fix this?

Thank you in advance

Sincerely,
Alejandro.

--