Re: [sumo-user] Averages for all vehicle trips

The outputs are written to the command line when you running sumo instead of sumo-gui but you can also write them to a log file by setting option --log LOGFILE
Also, you can see the trip statistics in sumo-gui (updated for all vehicle that arrived up to the current time) in the simulation property dialog (https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/sumo-gui.html#object_properties_right-click-functions).

regards,
Jakob