[sumo-user] Importing Elevation Data from GeoTiff: Error: Unknown color band in input.tiff

Greetings Sumo-Users,

I intend to create a workflow that imports public data into an
OpenDrive-format with netconvert.
Therefore in the first step I'm trying to import a network from OSM and
public elevation data, I downloaded with QGIS.

The problem is, that i get the following Error: Unknown color band in
input.tiff. Its also shown and highlighted in the attached console output.

I assume that there is a problem with the exact format of the geotiff, but I
cant find any information on the expected format of netconvert. I would be
very grateful, if anyone could give me advice on that topic.

With best regards
Paul Schlenker